This is an excellent opportunity to further your career in the Healthcare Sector.
We are looking for a full time coordinator to join the team in our friendly Brighton office. You will be joining our current coordinators in providing a high quality service to our clients and staff.
- Take ownership of producing detailed work schedules for our Care Workers and Nurses, giving both written and verbal instruction/guidance to them.
- Carry out staff inductions for new workers.
- To liaise with commissioners, prospective Service Users, health professionals and other agencies connected with training and development.
- To be aware of the Quality Assurance Policy of the Company in the provision of a quality service to our clients.
- To represent the Company in a professional manner at all times – on the telephone, face to face or in written communication.
- To ensure the telephones are answered promptly and politely.
- To carry out supervisions on the Care Workers.
- Take part in the ‘out of hours’ on call rota.
Skills and Experience you should have:
- Experience in a care provision at a level that reflects the responsibilities of the post applied for.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Computer literate
- Administrative experience
- Full driving licence (not essential, however beneficial)
- Dedication and commitment
- Effective team player
- Good communication skills and time management
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Calm and patient
- Ability to deal with change
- Able to show empathy and understanding
- Flexible and reliable
Benefits of working at Ideal Complex Care:
- 20 days annual holiday
- Bank Holidays off!
- Career growth opportunities
- NVQ levels 2-5 available