We are looking for experienced and dedicated carers to work with our young client in their own home in Heathfield
Hours: 9.30pm – 7.30am
Salary: £15.10 – £16.60
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in the care sector.
Complex care is a type of home support that caters to the needs of people who live with complex health conditions, and as a result, require higher levels of nursing-led care to give them the full support they require to live a full and healthy life.
Skills you should possess
- Candidates must be passionate about caring and willing to develop their skills further
- Experience with Medication, Trachy, Suctioning (training may be available for the right candidates who have some of the experience required)
- Experience caring for children and or young people in who have complex care needs
- You must be friendly and supportive toward vulnerable children
- Reliable and flexible
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure
- Reliability is of utmost importance as home care clients are dependent on their care team for every day needs.
- Competitive pay rates
- Paid training
- Refer a friend bonus scheme