This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in the care sector as a complex healthcare assistant.
Complex care is a type of home support that caters to the needs of people who live with complex health conditions, and as a result require higher levels of nursing-led care to give them the full support they require to live a full and healthy life.
Our client has Cerebral Palsy and requires full support with everyday living. We require experienced reliable carers to join an existing team who provide 24/7, 1 to 1 care.
- Be passionate about caring.
- Willing to develop your skills further
- Experience with Trache/Vent/PEG feeding/Medication preferred but training available to experienced carers.
- Experience caring for adults in their own home
- You must be friendly and supportive toward vulnerable adults.
- Reliable and flexible and a good team worker.
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure
- Understanding the responsibility
- Excellent pay rates.
- Flexible working hours – permanent/temporary opportunities available.
- Career development opportunities as well as NVQs in health and social care.
- Dignity in care champion supporters.
- Paid training.
- Benefits including child care vouchers.
- Discounted vouchers for high street retail stores.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Potential progression to senior care assistant role.