This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in the care sector.
Complex care is a type of home support that caters to the needs of people who live with complex health conditions, and as a result require higher levels of nursing-led care to give them the full support they require to live a full and healthy life.
- Be passionate about caring.
- Willing to develop your skills further
- Experience with Trache/Vent/PEG feeding/Medication preferred but training available to experienced carers.
- Experience caring for adults in their own home
- You must be friendly and supportive toward vulnerable adults.
- Reliable and flexible and a good team worker.
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure
- Understanding the responsibility
*Excellent pay rates – up to £17.50 for bank holidays
*Personal Development Plan
*Flexible working hours – permanent /temporary opportunities available
*Career development opportunities as well as NVQs in health and social care (Level 1-5)
*Dignity in care Champion supporters
*Discounted vouchers for high street retail stores
*Refer a friend scheme