* ATTENTION! Good news, We have Government help to support growing our workforce, Those that start work with ICC before 31st March 2022 will receive a £200 BONUS! *
We are looking for experienced and dedicated Registered Nurses to work with our young client in their own home: Crawley
Pay rate: £22.10 to £28.40 per hour
Hours: Day shifts available
About Ideal Complex Care
We are a ‘Good’ CQC rated Complex Care agency based in Brighton providing nursing-led home care to clients across Sussex. Our clients are at the core of what we do, however we know that without our excellent Healthcare Assistants and RGNs, we couldn’t do what we do! We foster a supportive, open and encouraging culture. We promote and provide ongoing training, career development and personal progression.
As of the 1st April 2022 it will be a legal requirement for all staff aged 18 or over who provide a CQC regulated service and who have face to face contact with service users to have been double vaccinated unless they can show that they are officially exempt. We regret that we therefore cannot appoint you to this role unless you are currently vaccinated or agree to be double vaccinated by this date or exempt.
Benefits of working for Ideal Complex Care
· Above average pay rates
· Personal and professional development
· Refer a friend bonus scheme
· Local clients
· Flexible hours
· Frequent giveaways and incentives
· Supportive and positive culture
· Two trained Mental Health First Aiders on hand
About the role
We are currently looking to recruit registered nurses to join our 4 yr old client’s dedicated team of care at home nurses. Our client has numerous neurological disabilities and requires support from nurses at home to provide a high standard of care and empower their quality of life.
Skills you should possess:
· Degree in nursing (paediatric or adult or both)
· 6 months post qualification experience
· Passionate about care and willingness to develop your skills further
· Experience with complex care such as Pharyngeal suctioning, Medication and Epilepsy would be beneficial, but training will be provided.
· Friendly and supportive toward vulnerable children clients and their families whilst maintaining a professional approach.
· Excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with the client and those around them
· Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure
· An understanding of the responsibility and reliability required for this role as some lone working is involved
· UK driving license desirable or ability to get to and from a shift
- 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Competitive pay rates
- Ongoing training
- Refer a friend bonus scheme