Registered Nurse – Bexhill
Salary: £24.10 – £28.40 per hour
Working Hours: 9pm – 7am
We are currently looking to recruit registered nurses to join our client in Bexhill-On-Sea and to join our dedicated team of care at home nurses to provide a high standard of care and empower their quality of life.
This will be an excellent opportunity to develop your career in the private care sector. Our mission is to provide our service users with outstanding, personalised in-home care and support that helps maintain their quality of life, independence and dignity.
Skills you should possess:
- RGN or RNC qualifications – 6 months post qualification experience.
- Preferably have a clean UK driving license or ability to get to and from a shift.
- Candidates must be passionate about caring and willing to develop their skills further.
- Experience with complex care such as PEG feeding/Medication/ CPAP/ Suctioning / Chest Physio and palliative care would be beneficial, but training can be provided.
- Friendly and supportive of vulnerable clients and their families whilst maintaining a professional approach.
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with the team and other professionals working with our client
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure.
- An understanding of the responsibility and reliability required for this role as some lone working is involved.
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Working within the same geographical area