We are currently looking to recruit adult registered nurses to join our clients dedicated team of care at home nurses to provide a high standard of care and empower her quality of life.
This will be an excellent opportunity to develop your career in the private care sector. Our mission is to provide our service users with outstanding, personalised in-home care and support that helps maintain their quality of life, independence and dignity.
- RGN or RNC qualifications – 6 months post qualification experience.
- Must have a clean UK driving license or ability to get to and from shift.
- Candidates must be passionate about caring and willing to develop their skills further.
- Experience with complex care such as PEG feeding/Medication/ CPAP/ Suctioning / Chest Physio would be beneficial, but training can be provided.
- Friendly and supportive toward vulnerable clients and their families whilst maintaining a professional approach.
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships the team and other professionals working with our client.
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure.
- An understanding of the responsibility and reliability required for this role as some lone working is involved.
- Job satisfaction
- Excellent rates of pay
- Contributory pension scheme available
- Clinical supervision
- Excellent development and promotion opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme
- Staff recognition awards
- Comprehensive on site staff training and eLearning