This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in the care sector.
Complex care is a type of home support that caters to the needs of people who live with complex health conditions, and as a result require higher levels of nursing-led care to give them the full support they require to live a full and healthy life.
Our client is a child who requires a night, day and holiday support care worker to maintain full support. The client is an infant with Tracheostomy and various complex care needs.
Skills you should possess
- Candidates must be passionate about caring and willing to develop their skills further.
- Experience with Medication, Trachy, Vent, Nippy, NG tube. (training may be available for the right candidates who have some of the experience required).
- Experience caring for children and or young people in who have complex care needs.
- You must be friendly and supportive toward vulnerable children.
- Reliable and flexible.
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them.
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure.
- Reliability is of utmost importance as home care clients are dependent on their care team for every day needs.
Benefits working for Ideal Complex Care
- Excellent pay rates.
- Personal Development Plan.
- Paid DBS.
- Flexible working hours – permanent /temporary opportunities available.
- Career development opportunities as well as NVQs in health and social care (Level 1-5).
- Dignity in care Champion supporters.
- Ongoing training.
- Discounted vouchers for high street retail stores.
- Refer a friend scheme.