Looking for a new rewarding role at a leading Complex Care organisation? You’ve come to the right place!
At Ideal Complex Care, our passion for care radiates through the whole organisation. For us, the care we provide extends to every member of staff on the team. We believe that in order to recruit and keep the best of the best, we must ensure that everybody feels supported and valued.
We are currently hiring Healthcare Assistants and Registered Nurses to join the team and start a fulfilling role supporting our vulnerable clients across Sussex. This is a wonderful opportunity to develop your career in the care sector and become part of a team that truly values their staff.
We provide thorough, fully paid training – so whether you’re completely new to Complex Care, or have many years’ experience, please get in touch to find out more.
A few of the benefits of working at Ideal Complex Care are:
- Personal and professional development. Frequent supervisions and 1:1’s with management.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme. Earn up to £200 when referring a successful HCA or RGN.
- Local clients
- Flexible hours
- Frequent giveaways and incentives. Stay tuned for giveaways, prizes and incentives on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Supportive and positive culture. Catch ups and office ‘pop-ins’ encouraged! We love getting to know you all.
- Two trained Mental Health First Aiders on hand.
If these sound like positive attributes that you’d appreciate, we’d love to hear from you and welcome you to our amazing team.
To find out about our open positions, check out the ‘Career’s tab on the website. Alternatively, call 01273 500774 or email email@example.com